Boxing Betting Lines: In what may shape up to be a very successful pay-per-view, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will be defending his WBC title against former titlist Paul "The Punisher" Williams. Williams will be the toughest challenge of Alvarez's career. Without a doubt, this fight will produce a night of fireworks.
While the main event is already an intriguing matchup, the undercard will also be a topic of interest. This is Alvarez's first pay-per-view and Golden Boy Promotions would be wise to make it as appeasing as possible to not only casual fans but hardcore boxing fans as well. Alvarez is not at the point in his career where he can successfully carry the card by himself.
The possible fights so far look good. Johnny Gonzales vs. Ponce De Leon will be a fan friendly title fight that will undoubtedly rile the fans up.
The rematch between Thompson and Linares will be interesting as Thompson blasted Linares in the second round of a very surprising upset. The winner of this rematch will possibly challenge Antonio Demarco for his title.
Finally, any fight with Maidana is a good fight that has a very high chance of ending in a knockout. The only thing that can make this card even better is if Golden Boy somehow got Victor Ortiz to rematch Marcos Maidana.
Log into Bookmaker to bet on Saul Alvarez vs Paul Williams. Bookmaker is the nation's leading online sportsbook and the premier site to bet on boxing. Sign up today and get access to all the latest boxing betting odds and prop bets. When you play on Bookmaker, you're playing where the line originates!
AVAILABLE BOXING BETTING INFORMATION:
- 2013 Boxing Calendar
- Jean Pascal vs Lucian Bute
- Keith Thurman vs Jesus Soto Karass
- Adrien Broner vs Marcos Maidana
- Leo Santa Cruz vs Cesar Seda
- Beibut Shumenov vs Tamas Kovacs
- Lamont Peterson vs Dierry Jean
- Jermell Charlo vs Gabriel Rosado
AVAILABLE SPORTS BETTING OPTIONS:
BOXING - (2 OPEN EVENTS)
Boxing gambling - Sakio Bika aims for super middleweight title defense against undefeated Anthony Dirrell on December 7th
Boxing Betting Online: Sakio Bika has the WBC super middleweight belt in his possession, but he must beat the undefeated Anthony Dirrell in order to keep it. The pair will face off on Saturday, December 7th, 2013, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. This should be an interesting bout which has the potential to be quite competitive in boxing gambling.... Continue Reading
- Boxing wagering - Guillermo Rigondeaux heavy favorite to beat Joseph Agbeko in super bantamweight title fight December 7th
- Boxing wagering - Zab Judah the slight favorite against Paulie Malignaggi in welterweight bout December 7th
- Boxing wagering - Devon Alexander favored to defend IBF welterweight belt against Shawn Porter on December 7th
- Boxing odds - Austin Trout a slight favorite over Erislandy Lara in light middleweight title fight on December 7th
- More articles...