Boxing Betting Lines: In what may shape up to be a very successful pay-per-view, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will be defending his WBC title against former titlist Paul "The Punisher" Williams. Williams will be the toughest challenge of Alvarez's career. Without a doubt, this fight will produce a night of fireworks.
While the main event is already an intriguing matchup, the undercard will also be a topic of interest. This is Alvarez's first pay-per-view and Golden Boy Promotions would be wise to make it as appeasing as possible to not only casual fans but hardcore boxing fans as well. Alvarez is not at the point in his career where he can successfully carry the card by himself.
The possible fights so far look good. Johnny Gonzales vs. Ponce De Leon will be a fan friendly title fight that will undoubtedly rile the fans up.
The rematch between Thompson and Linares will be interesting as Thompson blasted Linares in the second round of a very surprising upset. The winner of this rematch will possibly challenge Antonio Demarco for his title.
Finally, any fight with Maidana is a good fight that has a very high chance of ending in a knockout. The only thing that can make this card even better is if Golden Boy somehow got Victor Ortiz to rematch Marcos Maidana.
Log into Bookmaker to bet on Saul Alvarez vs Paul Williams. Bookmaker is the nation's leading online sportsbook and the premier site to bet on boxing. Sign up today and get access to all the latest boxing betting odds and prop bets. When you play on Bookmaker, you're playing where the line originates!
AVAILABLE BOXING BETTING INFORMATION:
- 2013 Boxing Calendar
- Devon Alexander vs Lee Purdy
- Chad Dawson vs Jean Pascal
- Mikkel Kessler vs Carl Froch
- Marcos Maidana vs Josesito Lopez
- Lamont Peterson vs Lucas Matthysse
- Paul Malignaggi vs Adrien Broner
- Shane Mosley vs Pablo Cesar Cano
- Chad Dawson vs Adonis Stevenson
- Gennady Golovkin vs Matthew Macklin
- Miguel Angel Garcia vs Juan Manuel Lopez
- Sakio Bika vs Marco Antonio Periban
- Bernard Hopkins vs Karo Murat
AVAILABLE SPORTS BETTING OPTIONS:
BOXING - (11 OPEN EVENTS)
Boxing gambling - Sugar Shane Mosley ends retirement, will face Pablo Cesar Cano on May 18th
Boxing Betting Online: Sugar Shane Mosley is back. The brief retirement for one of boxing’s biggestformer stars is over. Mosley will match up with welterweight contender Pablo Cesar Cano on Saturday,May 18th, 2013 at the Grand Oasis in Cancun, Quintana Roo. Mosley has struggled in recent fights buthopes to make his way back up to another championship fight starting with a good performance here... Continue Reading
- Boxing betting - Devon Alexander huge favorite to defend welterweight belt against Lee Purdy
- Boxing odds - Current champions Lamont Peterson and Lucas Matthysse collide on May 18th
- Boxing Wagering - Dierry Jean faces Cleotis Pendarvis on May 10th in junior welterweight eliminator
- Boxing betting - Adrien Broner moves up two weight classes to challenge for welterweight belt
- More articles...