- Sports Betting Articles
Breeders' Cup Betting Online: The Triple Crown might be over with, but the action on the horse racing lines is still going to take center stage here at BookMaker Sportsbook thanks to the Breeders' Cup! Join us today as we break down one of Saturday's biggest races of the day at Santa Anita Park, the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf race!
Some of the best horses in the world have been taking to tracks all across the country, and they have all been leading to this moment at the Breeders' Cup. Today at BookMaker Sportsbook, we'll give you the heads up on the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf race. The horse racing lines go to post at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA at 3:43 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 2nd.
A dozen are going to be running on Saturday in the second race of the Breeders' Cup, and there isn't a heck of a lot of experience in this field when it comes to running races like these.
Last year was a big year for a number of different fillies and mares that are going to run here in this race, but there aren't any Breeders' Cup winners in the mix. There are however, two horses that finished second and third respectively in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf race last year. The Fugue, who starts in the 10th post, finished third in this race last year in spite of the fact that she was the top favorite on the board at just under 3 to 1 on the horse racing betting lines. She hasn't finished worse than second in a race since that point though, and that makes this one of the more interesting horses to watch in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf race.
However, there was no horse that came closer to winning this race last year without doing so than Marketing Mix. He finished second best by just a half of a length, and he is going to have a shot in this one in spite of the fact that he isn't going to likely be amongst the favorites. At the Grade I Rodeo Drive Stakes last month here at Santa Anita, Marketing Mix ended up as the runner up on the horse racing gambling lines once again, this time to Tiz Flirtatious, who will be starting in this race from the 11th post.
Anytime you see "Tiz" in a horse's name, you know that there is some darn good breeding behind it, as there are a number of "Tiz" horses that have been excellent in their careers and have produced excellent foals. Tiz Flirtatious isn't an exception. Not only did this horse win at Santa Anita just last month in a Grade I race, but he has three wins on the turf in four tries here on this track.
There are a few international horses that could end up being surprises on the horse racing wagering lines that you aren't expecting. Romantica and Qushchi are both British horses that are going to start side by side in posts eight and nine respectively, while Laughing in post nine has the luck of the Irish on her side, as she was born and bred in Ireland before coming over to the States for racing in 2013.
BookMaker offers play-by-play betting odds for live sporting events every day! The user-friendly wagering interface on your smartphone provides an easy way to place bets on the go. Mobile betting lines are updated by the minute so click here to start gambling on thrilling live action at BookMaker sportsbook!
- ALTERITE (FR) - J. VELAZQUEZ
- BETTER LUCKY - J. ROSARIO
- CENTRE COURT - J. LEPAROUX
- CHANNEL LADY - R. BEJARANO
- DAISY DEVINE - B. HERNANDEZ JR
- DALKALA - C. SOUMILLON
- DANK (GB) - R. MOORE
- DISCREET MARQ - J. LEPAROUX
- EGG DROP - M. GARCIA
- EMOLLIENT - M. SMITH
- EMOTIONAL KITTEN - V. ESPINOZA
- FLOTILLA (FR) (f) - C.-P.-LEMAIRE
- KITTEN'S DUMPLINGS - J. ROSARIO
- LADY OF SHAMROCK - G. GOMEZ
- LAUGHING (IRE) - J. LEZCANO
- MARKETING MIX - G. STEVENS
- MINAKSHI (FR) - L. CONTRERAS
- MYSTICAL STAR - J. ALVARADO
- REGALO MIA - L. CONTRERAS
- RUTHENIA - J. BRAVO
- SAMITAR (GB) - J. CASTELLANO
- SARACH - M. GARCIA
- SARKIYLA (FR) - C.-P. LEMAIRE
- SCARLET STRIKE - R. BEJARANO
- SOLID APPEAL - J. CAMPBELL
- STARFORMER - E. PRADO
- STEPHANIE'S KITTEN - J. VELAZQUEZ
- STRATHNAVER (GB) - J. ROSARIO
- TANNERY (IRE) - J. CASTELLANO
- THE FUGUE (GB) - W. BUICK
- TIZ FLIRTATIOUS - J. LEPAROUX
- VIONNET - V. ESPINOZA
- WINSILI (GB) - W. BUICK
- WISHING GATE - G. GOMEZ
2013 Breeders' Cup Races
- Marathon Stakes
- Juvenile Turf
- Geico Turf Sprint
- Juvenile Fillies Turf
- Filly and Mare Turf
- Filly and Mare Sprint
- Dirt Mile
- Juvenile Fillies
AVAILABLE HORSES BETTING INFORMATION:
- Triple Crown
- Belmont Stakes
- Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Stakes
- 2013 Breeders Cup
- Del Mar Racetrack Betting
- Saratoga Racetrack Betting
AVAILABLE EVENTS BETTING OPTIONS:
Horse Racing Odds - Virtually Guaranteed Spot Into Kentucky Derby On the Line at Tampa Bay Derby
Horse Racing Betting Online: The 2014 Tampa Bay Derby takes place on Saturday, March 8th at Tampa Bay Downs in Tampa Bay, FL. This is one of the many fantastic races of the day, and goes to post at approximately 5:25 p.m. ET. This field takes to the dirt in one of the biggest races of the year on the horse racing odds.... Continue Reading
- Horse Racing Lines - Big Names Fight it Out For First Time in 2014 at Santa Anita Handicap
- Horse Racing Lines - Inside Posts Draw Low Numbers At John Battaglia Memorial Stakes
- Horse Racing Odds - Havana Makes 2014 Debut at Swale Stakes
- Horse Racing Odds - Rise Up Hopes To Rise To Occasion At Risen Star Stakes
- More articles...